Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
- Property Tax – preparation of required annual property tax returns and review of assessment and final bill. Monitor and control receipt and issuance of all property tax returns.
- Sales and Use tax – Compliance of all tax changes for the updates on the POS. Monthly Sales Tax Returns Preparation/Review and control.
- Unclaimed Assets – Review and submission of stale items based on their escheatment laws.
- Withholding Tax – Monitor and issue payment on all withholding tax booked for both related and non-related party transactions. Payment are issued Monthly and then reported on an annual summary return.
- Supplemental reporting and tax filings – Preparation for supplemental schedules and reports required by Tax Authorities.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger – perform reconciliation of tax related accounts to ensure accurate balances.
- Assist in preparation of supporting documentation during Tax Audits
- Work with the various accounting groups to obtain necessary information needed to prepare quarterly estimates, federal and state tax returns
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax provision analysis;
- Monthly and annual tax reporting to Parent Company
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax payments for assigned legal entities and reconcile the tax payable/receivable account
- Follow up on all compliance matters in regards of Taxes Deadlines and obligations
- KPI Reports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A