Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Under the general supervision of the Charge Medical Technologist or designate, the General Duty MRI Technologist performs diagnostic MRI scans in accordance with procedures established within the MRI Department. The incumbent will maintain a safe environment in accordance with professional and provincial guidelines and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs and maintain standards put forth by Accreditation. Functions are conducted in accordance with the Mission and Values of Shared Health, current policies, procedures and applicable legislation.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in a multi-disciplinary team environment and with external agencies, groups and the public required.
- Proficient analytical skills
- The incumbent will be a graduate of an approved MRI training program with successful completion of the Canadian Association of Medical
- Radiation Technology registration examinations (CAMRT).
- Must maintain active registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
- Work under pressure
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position
- Current BCLS within the past 12 months or BCLS Instructor Certificate.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Previous related experience in MRI preferred.
- Experience with Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Systems (PACS).
- Fluent language skills (written and oral) in both French and English may be required
- Ability to perform duties as described
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winkler, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A