Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Under the general supervision of the Charge Medical Technologist or designate, the General Duty Medical Radiology Technologist performs assigned Diagnostic duties in accordance with their scope of training and experience. The incumbent provides direct patient/resident care and the technical, administrative and operational support functions required as part of the multi-disciplinary team approach of service delivery and other duties as assigned. The incumbent will maintain a safe environment in accordance with professional and provincial guidelines and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs and maintain standards put forth by Accreditation. Functions are conducted in accordance with the Mission and Values of Shared Health, current policies, procedures and applicable legislation.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Radiography program with attained certification by the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in a multi-disciplinary team environment and with external agencies, groups and the public required.
- Proficient analytical skills
- Must maintain active registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) and the Manitoba Association of
- Medical Radiation Technologists (MAMRT).
- Windows computer environment required
- Fluent language skills (written and oral) in both French and English may be required
- Ability to perform duties as described
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills required in English
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Follow oral and written instructions precisely with attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A