Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
The incumbent participates in the preparation assembly and distribution of patient meal service following safe food handling practices. Assembles the meal trays accurately according to defined portion size and tray ticket. Prepares and portions food items as indicated on tallies, prep charts and nourishment labels. Stocks and replenishes food and supplies in designated areas. Cleans and sanitizes equipment, smallwares and service areas. Labels and delivers carts to designated areas. Participates in Quality Assurance Programs.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing tasks and demonstrate accurate hand eye coordination with manual dexterity in both hands.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Previous experience in food service.
- Minimum Grade 10, Manitoba Standards required.
- The strength demands of the job are rated as medium handling 20 to 45 lbs. The vast majority of the strength demands are between 10 to 20 lbs.
- Position involves bending, gripping, lifting, pushing, pulling and standing for long periods of time. Working in a cold environment (3-10 degrees), and/or warm environment. Exposure to chemical cleaning supplies.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate required.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English effectively, with the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A