Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Perform duties as a team member related to the daily personal care, welfare and safety needs of the residents, in a manner that respects their dignity and promotes a maximum quality of life.
A member of an interdisciplinary resident care team and works with residents and families to up hold mission, vision and value statement of the Home.
- Caring for the elderly and clients with dementia preferred.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Demonstrates resident focus care in accordance with the Home’s mission, vision and values
- Flexible and able to function effectively in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to perform as a team member and seek assistance as necessary
- Ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities
- Ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized educational institution.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned workload
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A