Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Under the general supervision of the Charge Medical Technologist or designate, the General Duty Medical Radiology Technologist performs assigned Diagnostic duties in accordance with their scope of training and experience. The incumbent provides direct patient/resident care and the technical, administrative and operational support functions required as part of the multi-disciplinary team approach of service delivery and other duties as assigned. The incumbent will maintain a safe environment in accordance with professional and provincial guidelines and ensure compliance with quality assurance programs and maintain standards put forth by Accreditation. Functions are conducted in accordance with the Mission and Values of Shared Health, current policies, procedures and applicable legislation.
- Ability to perform duties as described
- Must maintain active registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) and the Manitoba Association of
- Medical Radiation Technologists (MAMRT).
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills required in English
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position
- Fluent language skills (written and oral) in both French and English may be required
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in a multi-disciplinary team environment and with external agencies, groups and the public required.
- Proficient analytical skills
- Work under pressure
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Radiography program with attained certification by the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation
- Technologists (CAMRT).
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flin Flon, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A