Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Perform duties as a team member related to the daily personal care, welfare and safety needs of the residents, in a manner that respects their dignity and promotes a maximum quality of life.
A member of an interdisciplinary resident care team and works with residents and families to up hold mission, vision and value statement of the Home.
Performs all duties in accordance with established health and safety regulations/guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates resident focus care in accordance with the Home’s mission, vision and values
- Flexible and able to function effectively in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to perform as a team member and seek assistance as necessary
- Caring for the elderly and clients with dementia preferred.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities
- Ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized educational institution.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned workload
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A