Effective management of Team Leaders to drive execution of key Risk Operations Collections strategies through a team of Collections agents. The execution will be across both Outbound and Inbound channels.
Also give input to the development of future collection strategies, policies and procedures and understand industry trends to influence strategic approach.
- Set the day-to-day targets for the department and ensure the achievement of collection targets.
- Ensure training and development plans exist and are followed
- Set performance standards (Key Performance Areas, Key Performance Indicators)
- Develop career paths
- Manage performance of staff according to WFS HR Policies, including
- Effectively manage stakeholders within the business that directly impact the Performance of the business unit and ensure that the necessary operational controls are in place.
- Ensure effective execution of approved collection strategies, policies and procedures. Manage collections activities according to agreed performance measures, including operating plans and expense budgets
- Ensure skill and knowledge gaps are identified
- Ensure that a detailed annual review of existing collection strategies is conducted in conjunction with key stakeholders and make recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Develop and implement operating plans in line with internal collection strategies, policies and procedures, legal and legislative norms and standards
- Ensure compliance with Risk Operations operating plans and highlight operational risks and controls. Proactively take remediation action where necessary
- Manage day-to-day collection expenses (OPEX) in line with budget requirements and commission structure.
- Ensure performance measurement s carried out correctly and regularly
- Financial Services Industry Knowledge
- WFS Market Knowledge
- Governance and Compliance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer treatment knowledge
- Product Knowledge (WFS Specific)
- Contact Centre / Call Centre
- Fluency in Microsoft office suite
- Analytical background will be advantageou
- Degree / diploma in credit management or equivalent relevant experience
- 1-3 years Call Centre Managerial experience (advantageous)
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a collections or call centre environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Knysna, SA
Application Deadline: N/A