Marks & Spencer and WHSmith are excited to be working together on a Franchise basis. These stores are all about delivering a fast and exceptional quality service and you could be part of this exciting growth plan!
Due to the upcoming open
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances.
Join WHSmith as a Sales Assistant and you can expect a warm welcome from your team, plus the chance to launch a whole new career! With stores UK-wide there are plenty of opportunities to move around. We’ll also give you lots of training via our Retail Academy, to help you gain a nationally recognised qualification and develop the skills you need to fulfil your potential! Plus, we’ll reward you with some fantastic flexible benefits, including up to 50% discount in our High Street stores, and access to a range of discounts with other retailers. As well as flexible working, childcare vouchers, a pension and much more! Do a good job and who knows where your talents could take you! In a growing business like this, with two of the UK’s most iconic brands, the opportunities are there for the taking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A