Website Whole Foods Market
Provide support as a member of the Produce team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Produce floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Produce standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Uphold organic standards for produce.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean produce shelves and displays.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Use of tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machiner
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A