Website Whole Foods Market
Our Veterans location is hiring Service Team Members in various departments. Apply once to be considered for all current full and part-time openings, including permanent and seasonal roles!
Provides support performing duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation in assigned department(s). All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Prepares, packages, weighs, and prices products for sale.
- Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
- Ensures cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep logs as required.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself on various products.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A