Website West Atlantic AB
Reporting directly to the Accountable Manager (AOC) (with additional responsibility to the Accountable Manager (Part 145)), for ensuring that the compliance monitoring programme for West Atlantic UK is properly implemented, maintained, and continually reviewed and improved.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager (CMM) is responsible for ensuring the Company’s operations comply with the requirements of ORO.GEN.200 and Part.CAMO.200
- Control the Compliance Monitoring System via the Management System.
- Ensure full and up to date compliance with the audit and inspection plan, verifying that it is operationally independent and objective.
- Ensure the mechanisms and processes of quality assurance is embodied in all Company staff, in accordance with internal and external quality control requirements.
- Ensure processes related to Quality and Compliance are permanently evaluated and updated.
- To ensure that the “Safety Policy” is embodied in the Compliance Management System and that the policies are disseminated throughout the Organisation.
- Implement and supervise the quality assurance program.
- An audit plan is properly implemented, maintained, and continually reviewed and improved.
- External relations, must have contact with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), IATA, ICAO, Suppliers, third parties etc.
- Ensure that compliance is proactively managed, and that any early warning signs of non-compliance are documented and acted upon.
- Contracted maintenance is monitored for compliance with the contract or work order.
- Ensure that the activities of the operator are monitored for compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and any additional requirements as established by the operator.
- Provide independent audit and inspections of the operation in accordance with the compliance monitoring programme.
- Monitor and administer the Internal Compliance Monitoring function of each department
- Provide the Accountable Manager (AOC) and Accountable Manager (Part 145) with advice and guidance on compliance issues and risks.
- Ensure all personnel involved in compliance monitoring and adequately trained and competent.
- Manage, control, and amend to ensure compliance with the appropriate regulations, compliance documentation and procedures.
- Approve audit due dates and extend when necessary for the correction of non-conformities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Management systems including compliance monitoring systems and safety management.
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge, background and satisfactory experience related to aircraft continuing airworthiness management
- Human Factors principles
- Prior experience on Safety Management Systems
- 5 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
- Be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and experience in compliance monitoring.
- Problem solving & planning, day to day and strategic
- Risk management
- Applicable regulations
- Prior knowledge of complex aircraft types such as the Boeing 737 or similar
- Relevant parts of operational requirements and procedures.
- Maintenance methods
Company: West Atlantic AB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A