Website Wells Fargo
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) plays an integral role in having an enterprise view of our customer concerns, identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise levels, and delivering a variety of benefits to our business. This Office includes four main functions: Executive Complaint Operations, Data Analytics and Reporting, Quality Assurance, and Complaints Shared Services. Together these teams focus on capturing, researching, and resolving customer dissatisfaction; executing deep root cause analysis; and proactively identifying continuous opportunities that are engineered to improve our customers’ experience and drive out dissatisfaction.
- Establish priorities and drive accountability for assigned initiatives, assisting to ensure solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to improve effectiveness, limit risk exposure and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Utilize thorough knowledge of the LOB’s or enterprise to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Consult and provide guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of highly complex matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, helping to manage the risks for the large business functions or functions that may cross the enterprise that have significant complexity, scope and financial impact.
- Act as the primary interface with the Executive Offices, Support teams and Change Management to understand, evaluate and drive from strategy through to implementation of multi-media channels.
- May assess risk policies/programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level. May lead various risk execution matters through subject matter expertise.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May work with key internal and/or external partners to distill complex concepts into pragmatic and simplified/targeted solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience articulating a complex problem, design, or build strategy
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Operations experience
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD, US
Application Deadline: N/A