Website Wells Fargo
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
- Spends majority of time spent completing Teller transactions for customers.
- Follows policies and procedures to minimize risk.
- Engages in conversation with customers by actively listening and asking questions.
- Maintains a cash drawer, including cash handling and balancing
- Introduces customers to other Wells Fargo team members, as appropriate, to proactively help meet their financial needs.
- Informs customers of self-service digital options (as appropriate) to make banking easier for them.
- Assists customers by providing exceptional customer service, accurately and efficiently processing their transactions.
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to educate and connect customers to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lynchburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A