Website State of Washington
The Washington State Gambling Commission (WSGC) is recruiting for a full-time Special Agent within Regulation Unit. Special Agents are limited jurisdiction law enforcement officers and are exempt from state civil service rules.
This position is responsible for conducting regulatory and criminal investigations under RCW Chapter 9.46 and WAC Title 230 throughout Washington in coordination with federal, state, and local law enforcement and regulatory agencies. This position will be assigned to a home office in Central Washington. Applicants must live within the Ellensburg/Yakima/Moses Lake Region.
We will be looking for evidence of the below in your application materials and as you proceed through the hiring process:
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Relationship building and influence
- Ethics and integrity
- Good judgment
- Tact and diplomacy
- Use of information technology
- A Four Year Degree (BA/BS),
- AA Degree, with two (2) or more years of related work experience*,
- Four (4) or more years as a commissioned law enforcement officer with a High School Diploma or GED.
*Related work experience must be in auditing, accounting, regulatory work, a commissioned law enforcement officer, investigating fraud, or investigative work specific to government or the gaming industry.
Company: State of Washington
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richland, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A