A Over-the-Counter Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
- Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
- Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
- Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
- Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
- Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
- Zoning the department.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
- Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A