- Prepares and executes budgets by developing cost estimates on requested and planned projects; approving purchases of parts, materials, equipment, and supplies; providing technical assistance and consultation to facilitate purchases; and verifying purchase receipt and acceptance.
- Manages internal scheduled projects by determining work assignment priority; planning work assignments; developing and maintaining workforce and manpower needs; creating punch lists to document discrepancies; ensuring completion of projects and assignments; and sourcing, verifying, approving material requisitions. Gathers capital expenditures lists & develops scopes of work to update existing assets in their assigned facilities including but not limited to Landscaping, Snow events (pre-salt or pushing snow), Case Cleaning on a seasonal schedule, Shopping Cart PM & Service on a seasonal schedule; and identifying other issues related to regular service.
- Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart Exterior Service guidance, safety policy, and environmental guidelines.
- Controls company costs by conducting price comparisons of parts, equipment, and travel related costs, including submitting warranty claims.
- Provides required paperwork by completing forms (for example, expense vouchers, weekly summaries, work orders); and submitting to Regional Manager and Home Office.
- Leads third party providers by fostering climate for professional growth and development; coaching; conducting performance evaluations; developing and directing quality assurance inspection. Ability to trouble shoot and provide customer service by communicating with Facility users to ensure meeting of event needs; assessing and resolving customer problems and complaints; ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy work environment for associates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years’ experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field Preferred Qualifications…
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A