As a Product Manager you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Walmart Canada’s Inventory Management to next level. You are responsible for bridging business, operations and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
In this role, you will use both quantitative and qualitative means to deeply understand our customers’ needs. You will be working closely with Business Stakeholders, World Class UX and Engineering Teams, and fellow globally based Product Managers, bridging the gap between business and technology worlds. You will carefully track the key business metrics and behavioral analytics in order to continuously and iteratively improve our customers’ experience and business results.
- Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights
- Measure and improve KPIs such as on-time deliveries/wait time/labor utilization/capacity utilization
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
- Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
- Lead design, development, and deployment of the Marketplace products
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in e-commerce and web-oriented technology products
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- 3+ years product management experience
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
- MBA degree or advanced technical degree
- Experience in Inventory Management domain
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A