To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrink caused by financial and Physical loss.
- Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
- Make external arrests when necessary.
- Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
- Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
- Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
- Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
- Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
- Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A