A Bakery Associate provides the Store with support in maintaining and zoning the bakery area, assisting with stocking and the sale of daily baked goods, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
- Ensuring the quality and visual appearance of Bakery Department merchandise; such as bread, cakes, pies, cookies, and rolls.
- Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business.
- Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
- Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
- Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
- Prepares bakery merchandise by accurately following thawing and baking guidelines to ensure the quality and visual appearance of Bakery Department merchandise, such as bread, cakes, pies, cookies, and rolls.
- Ensuring all displays are secured in a safe and proper manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A