To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
- Zoning the department.
- Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
- Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
- Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
- Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
- Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business.
- Following Health and Safety guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A