The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for all day-to-day activities affecting the people, operations, and merchandise in their division. The Pharmacy Manager must also see that the Pharmacy operates according to Walmart policy, professional standards, and provincial and federal regulations.
- Lead the Pharmacy and OTC teams including participation in the recruitment and interviewing of candidates, train all associates on OBWs/SOPs and Walmart workflow and ensures their execution. Develop, assess, motivate and retain team members. Promote Walmart’s brand to team members and customers. Develop a functional and collaborative with the Prof Services District Manager. Develop a functional and collaborative relationship with the Store Management team and the Store Manager.
Execute all programs assigned to the Pharmacy by the Prof Services team.
- Establish and develop a strong working relationship with Professional Services District Managers and other stakeholders.
- Accept prescriptions and/or refill requests from Customers, Doctors or Hospitals.
- Ensure proper storage of pharmaceutical products.
- Develop and establish collaborative relationships with other health care providers within the store (clinics, Vision Centre, their community etc.). Ensure that Pharmacy is open and operational during the posted business hours. Supervise and support the OTC manager in their everyday duties and responsibilities. Ensure excellent patient experience, locate merchandise on the sales floor.
- Ensure all prescriptions are filled accurately, efficiently, and safely using the established workflow models and counsel all patients on sold pharmaceutical products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flin Flon, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A