Website Virgin Money
As part of our growing team, you will be collaborating with team members at all levels to identify and close major gaps in our products. Examples of projects you might work in include: Moving our digital architecture to the public cloud, build state of the art code pipelines that allow developers to code, verify and deploy to production 50 times a day. Driving improvement, and constantly striving for the best.
- Create tools that delight our team and accelerate their work.
- Collaborate with peers during workshops, sprint planning and on a daily basis.
- Code to a high standard, delivering production ready automation of components of critical systems.
- Automate out repetitive tasks, removing unnecessary human interaction.
- Work with on-premise and public cloud platforms.
- Be able to take a problem, with unknowns, analyse the issues, research and POC solutions and then propose this as the way forward with the team.
- Good knowledge of scripting i.e. Python, Groovy, and Bash scripts.
- A growing knowledge of one cloud environment.
- Comfortable learning new languages, frameworks, and ideas.
- Interest in native mobile application build systems.
- Good knowledge of containerization platforms.
- Good knowledge of automation technologies such as Ansible and Terraform.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience participating in technical decisions for complex projects.
Company: Virgin Money
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A