Website Valero Energy
Perform analysis and evaluation of various business functions in the area of credit policy and payment processing operations. Assist in developing and recommending policy changes, future program enhancements, and new business opportunities.
- Assists in developing and maintaining metrics and reporting to monitor regulatory compliance and progress toward company goals in the area of credit card processing and payment operations.
- Uses financial analysis, statistical modeling, and/or other analytical techniques to evaluate and monitor policies and practices and to model new business opportunities.
- Researches business problems in detail in order to understand current performance, appropriate goals, best practices, and special circumstances.
- Comfortably communicates recommendations and results of analyses in written, graphical, and verbal formats.
- Familiarity with the basics of data storage and analysis, including computerized databases and SQL queries for data retrieval; in addition to a willingness to learn and use specialized software for the purpose of reporting, visualization, analysis, and related functions,
- High school degree or GED required.
- Bachelor’s (or higher level) degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- SQL and data base experience preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sherman, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A