Website United States Marshals ServiceCentral Intelligence Agency
The selectee of this position serves as a Contract Specialist. You will be responsible for developing and evaluating contracts associated with the procurement of goods and services to mainly support USMS Headquarter Division offices.
- Planning, developing and establishing the best contractual strategy for an acquisition, soliciting responses from vendors, performing detailed analysis, negotiating, and awarding different types of contracts
- Interpreting acquisition regulations and policies within the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). Justice Acquisition Regulation (JAR), and USMS Policy Directives
- Examining proposals for compliance with specifications, purchase descriptions, and applicable clauses
- Advising management and/or Contracting Officers on matters pertaining to procurement actions
- Preparing letters, memorandums, documents, or reports that support contractual actions or recommendations
Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust background investigation.
Company: United States Marshals ServiceCentral Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A