Website United States Marshals ServiceCentral Intelligence Agency
The selectee of this position serves as a Supervisory Program Support Specialist. You will be responsible for providing advice and assistance to management on human resources, financial, budget management, procurement, property management, records management, conducting management and program analysis studies, etc.
- Supervising subordinate administrative staff;
- Works closely with the Administrative Officer (AO) on implementing processes for providing administrative services for the district’s main and/or sub-office(s);
- Analyzes the district’s financial obligations and expenditures to ensure compliance with USMS policies and procedures;
- Provides advice and assistance to management on HR matters and/or issues;
- Provides oversight of the property management program; and
- Assures contractors are performing projects that have quality and timeliness measures in place.
Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
May be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
May be required to successfully complete a supervisory probationary period.
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
All qualification requirements for this position must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Company: United States Marshals ServiceCentral Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A