Website United States Marshals ServiceCentral Intelligence Agency
The selectee of this position serves as a Management and Program Analyst. You will be responsible for conducting administrative reviews and analysis of District criminal, civil and investigative support programs in order to ensure peak effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of the District office or sub-office.
– Assists with the development and coordination of the USMS criminal, civil and investigative support programs.
– Review and analyze reports from a variety of law enforcement databases.
– Provide administrative guidance to program personnel and management regarding continuous improvement, effectiveness and efficiency of multiple operational support programs.
– Assists with the analysis of current District policies, procedures and practices to identify more effective and efficient methods for accomplishing various program objectives.
– Participates in team development and customer service improvements.
Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
This position is a Testing Designated Position and is subject to random drug testing.
May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Company: United States Marshals ServiceCentral Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A