At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
This position performs general office duties respective to the supported group, such as data manipulation, planning, auditing, inventory, customer support, operations support, rewrapping damaged packages etc. He/She performs other tasks as requested.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work in a changing temperature environment
- Must be able to type 40 wpm or more
- Have excellent customer service skill and problem solving skill
- Willing to work in a warehouse setting
- This position requires standing at a computer station
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A