Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Assists raters and team leads in routine tasks. Enter data into customers’ files, gather and send documents.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Completes first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc.
- Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Operates scanning station for imaging.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montréal, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A