We are UPS, the world’s largest package delivery company and we are looking for enthusiastic, talented and ambitious full stack developer to join our European Agile team.
Information Security is in our DNA, DevOps is our game. Do you have what it is needed to join us? Ability to work in a rapid application development team? Strong communication skills? The desire for continuous development through best in class training tools? If all of this sounds appealing to you, then don’t hesitate and apply today!
- Work with product owners and technical owners and contribute to the structures, processes and procedures of tomorrow’s way of doing business
- Participate in evaluating emerging industry technologies and apply understanding of technology impact on current IT architecture and infrastructure
- Involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle from project initiation to production deployment
- Work on design and development of innovative solutions supporting new revenue generation
- Developing with C# .NET technology stack
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL) coding skills for stored procedures with MS SQL Server
- Scope of work includes Front-end and Back-end
- Ability to self-manage to meet challenging deadlines
- Experience of web services is advantageous
- Understanding of CI/CD, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns is advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A