- supervise and facilitate Equity Valuation Control Service (VCS) delivery in India (Mumbai)
- ensure that appropriate reserves are calculated given the nature and risks of the portfolio
- report on the accuracy of reserves and valuations to senior management
- develop improved testing and analysis processes, based on understanding of the business and positions
- review and management any work performed by a 3rd party strategic partner.
- will be integral to the identification and resolution of global valuation related issues ranging from those originating within the Organization and from external regulatory bodies.
- lead various projects/audits/India initiatives, etc. and help build brand for Equities VCS in India.
- build strong working relationships within all key areas within the organization, including the India Management, trading desks, trade support and business unit controllers
- an expert at building networks and connections
- a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- a team player
- proactive and can take ownership of issues and work in a dynamic and often unsupervised environment
- known for leading by example when challenging the status quo
- a hands on leader, open communicator, collaborative and used to flat hierarchies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A