Are you excited about working with futuristic tools like AppDynamics, Splunk or other leading monitoring tools?Do you have a track record of influencing IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
- play an important role in supporting our regulatory/compliance suite of applications and ensuring production stability.
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- assess the impact and urgency, diagnose the application issues using logs, coordinate with relevant teams to resolve the incidents, keep the stake holders updated with the progress.
- deep-dive into the recurring issues and find the root cause by analyzing the log files, symptoms, timing, etc.
- articulate and influence the development team, infrastructure team and others to provide a solution to fix the root cause and prevent the recurrence of issues.
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- knowledge of UNIX/Linux platforms
- familiarity with shell or python scripting is helpful
- track record of influencing IT stakeholders and business partners
- confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- basic working knowledge of any automation tools such as Automation Anywhere, AppDynamics or Splunk is beneficial
- ITIL Certified or familiarity of the methodologies
Qualification & Experience:
- ideally 3+ years of hands-on experience in production or application support
- bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A