Toyota Connected team is looking for an Operations engineer with AWS Cloud infrastructure experience. This role will provide advanced operations support, contribute to automation and system improvements, and work directly with enterprise customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Troubleshoot issues to resolve problems
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Create procedures/run books for operational aspects of AWS platform
- Write effective APIs
- Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to build a sustainable big data platform
- Provide issue review and triage problems for new service/support requests
- Fulfil any ad-hoc data or report request queries from different functional groups.
- Work with product owners to ideate software solutions
- Improve AWS infrastructure by developing and enhancing automation methods
- Knowledge on Serverless technologies like Docker, AWS EKS etc
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Datadog, ELK, Apigee
- Developing database scripts using DynamoDB, MySQL or Postgres
- Exp on Terraform scripts for Infra setup will be an advantage
- Should be available to work on rotational shift.
- Hands-on exp working on back-end languages like Python or NodeJS or Java etc [2+ yrs]
- A min of 2.5 years of experience in IT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A