At Tesla, our S3 Technicians will have the opportunity to deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience for Tesla customers each and every day. With excellence being the passing grade, your ability to produce results and develop innovate ideas to drive efficiency will come early and often. The development of technical skills will be achieved with a combination of training programs and on the job training, so learning is a must. Having fun, collaborating with teammates and changing the world is the daily activity.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, shop tools and automotive and electrical test equipment
- Support new Level 1 Associate Technician and existing Level 2 Technicians in adopting Tesla repair methods as described in Internal Service Documentation
- May involve the performance of Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of new cars
- Performs the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles
- Partner with team members to drive efficiency and resolve complex issues.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain records of time and materials
- Support apprentice technicians as needed
- Efficient skills in automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of customer cars
- Perform mid to high-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Motivated to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service,
- hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Keen to adopt new repair methods with little to no hesitation
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve existing processes.
- Demonstrates a safety first attitude
- Customer centric orientation with big picture focus
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A