The SOC Operator is responsible for monitoring, tracking and coordinating all incidents that will or may impact business operations while in a fast paced environment. Using a variety of systems, SOC operators will assist with requests via phone, email and/or radio. SOC operators will troubleshoot, assess and triage security related issues as required.
- Provide exceptional customer service while supporting external partners with requests via email and/or phone.
- Assist in conducting investigations and able to update requestors in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with security and external partners during emergencies and routine events including fire alarms, door alarms and lost or missing items.
- Able to think outside the box and solve problems with resources at hand.
- Dispatch security officers, fire patrol officers, and EMS personnel as required.
- Self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Prior experience in dispatch, call center, or a SOC environment
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to remain calm and handle high stress situations in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A