The Process Analyst will work with distribution teams, as well as cross functional stakeholders in the organization, to create dashboards, tools, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that describe warehouse processes, and systems trends in a particular region. They will also lead efforts and drive strategic projects directly related to improving these KPIs. This role requires you to acquire deep subject matter knowledge about warehouse management systems, distribution, and fulfillment processes to manage and drive the business. It is essential that you can think strategically, connect the dots in the bigger picture, as well as be comfortable in the details of the deliverables to drive operational improvements. The role is expected to simultaneously handle multiple projects of department-level scale.
- Take a high level of ownership of site training and team development based around system and process improvements with the goal of preventing inaccuracies and improving efficiencies
- Identify process and system gaps, and highlight areas for optimization/automation with the goal of driving projects to improve these areas.
- Documents these improvements, tracking the ROI.
- Develop and drive departmental and organizational goals through data analysis with the ability to speak to multiple levels of the business
- Resolve warehouse management system issues accurately and timely to reduce down time in warehouses (identify root causes and supply possible solutions)
- Develop and supply strategic reporting to the Operations team, including: quarterly summaries, monthly trends, week-over-week analysis, and daily reporting
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Advanced skills using Warehouse management systems, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Finance, Supply Chain, Analytics, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering (or relevant experience)
- Preferred: 3+ years work experience in finance, supply chain, operations, or inventory control/management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A