The availability of comfortable charging solutions is critical to the adoption of electric vehicles. Tesla has taken a lead role in building a true pan-European network with the coverage and capacity that truly offers freedom of travel at an ever growing rate.
It is extremely important to us and our mission that charging is convenient, abundant, and reliable for all owners, current and future. In order to provide customers a seamless experience we’re constantly growing the Tesla charging network and expanding existing sites. We are also broadening our charging locations at highway locations, destinations, at home and at workplaces. Tesla provides a seamless, consistent charging experience across Europe, from the North Cape to Portugal, and from Ireland to Croatia.
- Installation design and construction drawings
- Equipment procurement
- Responsibility for the timely roll-out of our charging infrastructure projects
- Utility service and interconnection
- Status reporting on progress, costs and performance
- Providing relevant information like energy cost structure and supporting in finding suppliers
- Approach/strategy for project implementation
- Steering and guiding external partners like site partners, grid operators, permitting authorities and installation partners
- Installation improvement and roll-out of the charging network in the region while managing timelines, quality and budget
- Manage ongoing relationships with key internal teams, including purchasing, engineering, production, and service.
- Manage ongoing relationships with key external partners, including property owners/managers, general contractors,
- permitting authorities, utilities, and others.
- Identify challenges affecting feasibility and timeline for installations, and provide creative and resourceful solutions to
- ensure site delivery without delays or compromises related to scale or customer experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bath, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A