In our Sales Advisers, we look for a positive mindset, people who can support their team to get things done and enjoy getting involved.
Your role at Superdrug as one of our Sales Advisers will be all about serving customers mostly at the till point where you will deliver excellent service and make sure customers don’t miss out on any of our great Star Buys. You’ll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store targets.
This is an opportunity to learn how the store operates, how the business works commercially and covers brand reputation, legal and marketing.
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
Your training will take place in store over the 1st 12 months so, no college days and no homework! At the end of your training period you will complete a discussion around your experiences, a multiple – choice test and an observation within your role. You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship.
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skill
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Confident and clear communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A