Website Sun Country Airlines
The SOC Duty Manager position is responsible for managing the System Operations Center to ensure operations are conducted in a safe, coordinated, and cohesive fashion, while maintaining full compliance with applicable government regulations, labor contracts, and company policies & procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Monitor the short-term schedule to verify that the aircraft are routed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develop and implements alternate plans of action during abnormal operations and delay situations.
- Communicate operational irregularities to appropriate departments.
- Seek availability of carriers to provide sub-service when necessary; updates and maintains sub-service database.
- Manage daily operations, disruption recovery, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide the tactical operational oversight necessary to achieve company determined safety, on time performance, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Assist sales with flight times, performance, aircraft/crew routings, flight numbering, and customer contact and flight coordination.
- Primary liaison to charter operators and government agencies regarding aircraft delays.
- Monitor the processing of the daily operation reports.
- Ensure compliance with all delay checklists.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively win minimal supervision in stressful situations
- Three to five years of airline operations experience
- Previous SOC experience
Company: Sun Country Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A