Website Sun Country Airlines
A Crew Scheduler – Weekends & Overnights is responsible for the safety and legality of the Sun Country Airlines flight crew members in accordance with 14 CFR 121 Chapter 1 (Federal Aviation Regulations) and Sun Country Airlines Operations policies and procedures. This position is responsible for keeping current records of crew duty and rest activity. In cooperation with each crew member, the Crew Scheduler is responsible for ensuring that schedules comply with applicable CFRs and labor agreements. The Crew Scheduler will work with other operational personnel to keep all parties informed of crew rest issues, scheduling conflicts and legality concerns.
- Provide crew scheduling information to crew members daily.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Compiles duty rosters of flight crews and maintains records of crewmembers’ flying time for scheduled airline flights: Prepares flight register which crewmembers sign to indicate their preference and availability for flights and time they wish to be called prior to each flight
- Types names of crewmembers onto flight schedule in order of seniority to indicate flights to which crewmembers are assigned. Completed SYI Shift Log.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Posts names of extra crewmembers in order of seniority on reserve list.
- Selects replacements from reserve list and notifies replacement when needed.
- Computes and logs cumulative flight time for crewmembers and removes crewmember’s name from flight schedule when flying time limit as prescribed by Federal Aviation Administration has been reached.
- Answering and handling calls from crew members through the main phone line.
- Familiar with crew member collective bargaining agreements
- Knowledge of FAR (Federal Aviation Regulations)
- Ability to identify and resolve crew legality/scheduling conflicts
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous crew scheduling experience
- Knowledge of crew scheduling systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments
- Must be familiar with PC Applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Company: Sun Country Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A