Website Sun Country Airlines
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support Talent Acquisition Partners to deliver HR programs and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals. You will be a trusted partner, proactively anticipating business needs to be able to support our team, leaders, and Talent Acquisition and Business Partners. This role relies on your exceptional communication skills, top-notch organizational abilities, enthusiasm and initiative.
- Coordinate pre-employment candidate screening process and facilitate new-hire onboarding process for single requisition and mass hiring classes.
- Coordinate complex, ever-changing scheduling requests while maintaining strong, efficient communication between candidates, Talent
- Acquisition Partners, and all other stakeholders.
- Anticipate possible issues before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions, and seeking coaching/support where needed.
- Act as a guide for candidates from the recruiting-to-onboarding process to create a smooth transition.
- Support the creation and implementation of innovative recruiting solutions as a key contributing member of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Maintain data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting. Ensure all talent acquisition workflows comply with all relevant laws, policies, and practices.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills; able to successfully build cross-functional relationships and provide excellent client service
- Strong organizational, motivational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative, able to function independently with minimal supervision but seek supportive coaching where needed
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience to be determined by the hiring manager
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple conflicting priorities
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to flex into responsibilities outside of role to support business growth
Team player and collaborator
Company: Sun Country Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A