Website Statistics Canada
Under general supervision of the AS-03, recruits candidates and recommends selection, trains, provides work direction to and evaluates the work and performance of interviewers; conducts data gathering activities as required utilizing various methodologies, technologies, equipment and materials to obtain statistical information; develops and maintains a productive and harmonious relation with respondents, co-workers and supervisors; co-ordinates and directs the activities of the interviewers engaged in conducting data collection for various surveys; performs other related duties prescribed by the employer.
- Must be 19 years of age or over
- Candidates must be able to provide proof that they are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or an individual who possesses an Employment
- Authorization from Immigration Canada.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and/or objectives
- Ability to analyze reports and develop an action plan
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to supervise staff and provide feedback
- Successful completion of secondary school education according to provincial standards or approved alternative.
- Minimum of 9 months CATI Interviewing experience within Statistics Canada
- Experience with CATI systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Statistics Canada
Company: Statistics Canada
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A