Website State of Tennessee
If you want to make a difference in your community and be a part of an exciting team, the Department of Corrections may have a career advancement opportunity for you! The Division of Probation and Parole is hiring for an Administrative Specialist II Position.
The position will communicate with offenders, offender families, Department of Correctional staff, and staff, Probation and Parole offices and Courts. They will communicate with supervisors to coordinate completion of required work. All communications should be accurate and organized.
- Monitor a district-wide caseload of offenders who are supervised at an administrative level.
- Monitor a district-wide caseload of offenders who have absconded supervision.
- Monitor a caseload of offenders who have been released to outside holders.
- Follow all Policies and Procedures required for the KY Dept. Of Corrections.
- Complete and maintain required training associated with job duties.
- Complete all other duties assigned by the district supervisor.
EDUCATION: Graduate of a college or university with a bachelor’s degree.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, OR SKILLS: One year of professional, administrative, or business experience.
Substitute EDUCATION for EXPERIENCE: Additional education will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
Substitute EXPERIENCE for EDUCATION: Additional administrative, business, research, and/or clerical experience will substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (AGE, LICENSURE, REGULATION, ETC.): NONE
Company: State of Tennessee
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A