Website State of Florida
This position is in the Criminal Appeals Unit. This is an entry level position with duties primarily limited to scanning of files, storage of files, and quality control of files that have been scanned.
- Under general supervision, operates scanning and other reproduction equipment for the duplication, storage, and retrieval of records.
- Performs clerical work requiring sustained high-volume entry of date into a computer system.
- Prepares files for imaging process.
- Determines the correct quality of each document scanned by paying attention to clarity and accuracy of documents.
- Ensures proper documentation and integrity of scanned images.
- Ensures completeness of files.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Two years of secretarial or clerical work experience.
- College education from an accredited institution can substitute on a year for year basis for each year of the required work experience.
- Vocational/Technical training in the area of secretarial science or office/business studies can substitute at the rate of 720 classroom hours for each year of the required work experience.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent can substitute for one year of the required work experience.
- Professional or nonprofessional experience as described above can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
Company: State of Florida
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A