As a Licensed Store District Manager you enjoy the journey of providing consultative support and service to Starbuck Licensed Stores. In accordance with Starbucks principles, you guide teams to provide great customer experiences while influencing growth across Starbucks stores. You drive and influence performance by providing licensing partners timely coaching feedback and critical support that builds capability.
- 5+ years of retail experience managing 2 or more stores, departments or units, P&L, inventory, operations and customer service
- 5+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service oriented role
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field, OR 4+ years of US Military service may substitute for a portion of the required experience.
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A