At Starbucks, our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time. Starbucks Technologists work to achieve this mission through the use of cutting-edge technology delivered to our partners, customers, stores, roasters, and global communities.
Are you interested in being part of a team that shapes the future of Customer and Retail technology at Starbucks? As a program manager in our org, you will collaborate with various technical teams on highly innovative and complex, cross-functional programs, that support the Starbucks mobile app and in-store technology. You will be responsible for executive-level reporting and status, owning the program budget, and working closely with various stakeholder groups.
- Leadership and Communication:
- Leads by example – with compassion, courage, consistency and confidence.
- Demonstrated experience creating a team environment of trust, integrity and positive collaboration
- Strong facilitation and executive communication skills including demonstrated ability to lead teams through complex organizational and people dynamics, flexibility to accommodate diverse personality styles and remain neutral and balanced in all interactions.
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in fact-driven, positive, actionable outcomes.
- Ability to ‘read the room’, to know what the best possible outcome is and to guide the conversation and team members accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to champion decision-making that favors compromise and alignment over consensus-building.
- Ability to set clear and reasonable delivery expectations within a cross-organizational team and foster a strong sense of accountability from individuals to be accountable for their commitments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A