As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with several teams internally including our Licensee Business Development team, Starbucks technology & Support and externally facing customers including Licensee owners and our installation vendors.
Your main responsibility will be overseeing the Connect platform deployment and successful use of the application for the group of Licensee you manage. Delivering exceptional customer experience during the onboarding process to the Connect platform, deployment & installation schedules, ensuring contracts are completed and continuing to ensure the Licensee knows what is coming with our next releases will be your focus upon installation completion.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Onboard new and existing Licensee Team through the Connect platform process; including contract signing, onboarding, implementation/deployment, any API integration, reporting needs, ongoing maintenance and growth.
- Act as the go-to resource for Licensees to brainstorm and implement both business and technical solutions to address challenges including the ability to identify and suggest practices to suit the specific needs of a licensee
- Assist the Licensee Sales team in setting up prospective Connect customers for success, and then manage the onboarding of new customers, driving them quickly to first value and assisting with discovery, design and configuration as needed
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Customer Support, and Engineering to translate customer business needs and product feedback into product improvements.
- Study, learn and become a subject matter expert with our business, customers and their unique needs, our data and visualizations.
- Experience interacting with client facing role in technology and business operations
- Experience Retail installation experience and building of processes to support the Customer Success manager Role.
- General Point-of-Sale technology knowledge and experience with technology
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing position preferably in a professional services, solutions, or technical account management role
- Experience with integrating to 3rd party vendors and connections to a proprietary system
- Ability to make data-driven decisions related to partners
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Ability to travel up to 15% for onsite customer workshops and events
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A