Website Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Identify and analyze issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture as well as product documentation.
- Develop unit and system test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Set up development bed and environments (based on project requirements).
- Perform functional and technical execution activities (automated development, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Perform non-functional execution activities (performance testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Constant communication and follow up with various stakeholders.
- Conduct reviews and inspections of project deliverables (for small size projects).
- Able to contribute to multiple projects, whilst still ensuring process compliance and deliverables are adhere to.
- Able to work independently as well as a team in providing out-of-the box solution if required.
- To collaborate/troubleshoot with the development and delivery team for technical issues that requires result analysis and feedback.
- Understanding the existing Hadoop/HDFS of EDMCreate Technical Specification Documents.
- Test the framework and engage in rolling out in production.
- Good development, analytical and technical expertise in HDFS,HIVE,SQL/HQL and other Hadoop ecosystems.
- Production support knowledge/experience. Problem solving skills to manage the incident.
- Good understanding of and experience in AGILE projects
- Familiar with SDLC and banking domain is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2-4 years of development experience with 4-5 of working experience. Possess a hunger for knowledge, self initiative as well as willing to learn.
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A