Website Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- echnically strong with hands-on experience in webMethods ESB, MWS, CAF development and BPM.
- Good understanding and experience on Code deployment and maintaining the webMethods environment
- Exposure in messaging components (Broker, UM) and variety of adapters (MQ, Swift etc adapter services) is preferred.
- Should have experience in understanding the business requirement and translating them into functional specifications, designing and drafting technical design document
- Agile delivery experience is preferred
- Ability to independently develop and also support the team in delivering the solution adhering to quality standards
- Ability to coordinate with interface teams and handle the testing phases
- Understanding on change management process
- Experience in CICD implementation for webMethods based applications
Qualification & Experience:
- We are looking for a strong webMethods professional with experience in developing and delivering solutions using the webMethods platform for at least 4 years of relevant exposure in webMethods.
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A