Website Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together, and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
- Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
- Competitive awareness & benchmarking
- Management Information Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years)
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A